Monday, June 11, 2007

The things I have seen

I don't know about you, but I run into the funniest signs in my little hometown.



  • At a Mom and Pop dry cleaning place, "Ledis and men 's alterations of oll kinds." They don't have to spell, they just have to hem my pants!
  • You know those magnet ribbons that everybody is sporting on their bumpers now? They usually represent a great cause. I saw one the other day and couldn't figure out what purple was for, on closer inspection it read, "I support road head." Everybody's got a cause.
  • At the christian church's sign, "Jesus died for 'Myspace' in heaven." I thought he died for our sins? If that's the case, then Myspace =sin? Either that or they have internet in heaven....I bet their connection is kick ass!
  • At Curves (womens fitness club), "Sign up now, get daughter free". Wonder how many pervs tried that one?

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oh how funny! We should all go out and look for funny signs and post what we see.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I definitely see some funny things around here, too. That road head one - wow. That's great.

Laura said...

Ooooo, I live for misspelled or nonsensical signs! And also for really irritating church signs. Sounds like you saw a winner! LOL

Lori said...

How funny. I just recently found out what "road head" was! I saw one of those ribbons the other day that said "I support lap dances."