Monday, May 28, 2007

Introducing Ms. Anthrope

Etymology: Greek misanthrOpos hating humankind, from misein to hate + anthrOpos human being: a person who hates or distrusts humankind.

Hence Ms. Anthrope is born. Don't get me wrong, take the title lightly! In fact take everything I say lightly. I am completely unable to communicate without sarcasm...a birth defect of sorts. The world is a messed up place, might as well laugh at it while it's still here. My thinking is that this blog may turn into a catching place for all the rants in my head. I swear it's swelling with my vast knowledge of humankind and it's functions....gotta dump it somewhere, and maybe entertain a few along the way. It just baffles me that Buddhists believe that human is the highest level of reincarnation one can achieve......have you visited a zoo lately? Me neither....I prefer to people watch. It's like a zoo, only the apes are wearing clothes, speed dating and buying $40 carpeted steps so their small breed dogs can easily get onto the couch or bed....who needs tv?

6 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I am freakin excited to read your blog. You always make me laugh Devon! :)

Laura said...

Yay! You're a fantastic writer, and I'm so excited that you started this!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Yay, yay, YAY! I am so glad you are doing this. I cannot wait to read all you have to say.

Meghan said...

Oh, that we would all be born with such a fantastic birth defect!

I'm so excited you started a blog, m'dear. I happen to be one of your biggest fans.

Boricua in Texas said...

Yay, that's my kinda blog!!!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

How fun! So excited to read! You always make me laugh!